Every wine is the result of a pact
Sakura Awards 2016 (Japan). 2009 Vintage.
Bacchus Awards 2016. 2013 vintage.
Berliner Wine Trophy 2015. 2012 vintage.
Wine Enthusiast Magazine. December 2016. 2012 vintage.
- Varieties: Tempranillo.
- Ageing: 14 months in new French oak barrels.
- Harvest: The harvest occurs during october. The grapes are picked in 15 kg boxes.
- Vineyard: Ecological vineyards with over 70 years of age located in the Riojan Sonsierra.
- Alcohol content: 14% Vol
- Colour: High intensity coloured wine featuring violet and red tones.
- Nose: Very intense wine and its sound bouquet recalls hints of forest fruits, liquorish, woodland undergrowth, spices and chocolate making it a surprising treat.
- Palate: Full-mouthed, fine wine, while fresh at the same time, with great balance. The aftertaste presents fruity and barrel notes.