Hacienda López de Haro
A complex and fleshy white wine
Best Value White
Wines from Spain Awards 2016. 2015 Vintage.
Monovino Awards, monovarietal wines. 2015. 2014 Vintage
Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2016
- Varieties: Viura and other varieties.
- Ageing: Three months. French oak barrels.
- Harvest: During the entire month of october. Hand picked.
- Vineyard: A selection of old Viura vineyards, settled on poor land in the area of San Vicente de la Sonsierra (La Rioja).
- Alcohol content: 12,5% Vol
- Colour: Straw yellow colour wine.
- Nose: Ripe fruit, dates and banana notes stand out on the nose in combination with the nuances of the barrel.
- Palate: It is fresh and fleshy, leaving a long, balanced and pleasant aftertaste.