Hacienda López de Haro
Well-balanced, sweet-toothed and fresh
- Varieties: Garnacha and Viura.
- Harvest: During the entire month of october. Hand picked.
- Vineyard: A selection of old Tempranillo vineyards with low production, settled on poor land of Ebro's terraces in the area of San Vicente de la Sonsierra (La Rioja).
- Winemaking: Maceration between 24 and 48 hours at low temperatures, around 10C. Subsequently, the devatting process is carried out, extracting a bright and rosé coloured must in a natural way and that ferments between 10-12C for 20 days.
- Alcohol content: 12,5% Vol
- Colour: Clean pale pink.
- Nose: Intense wine, highlighting red fruits and banana aromas as well as featuring some floral notes.
- Palate: Silky and pleasant wine with great balance, resulting at the same time greedy and fresh.