Classicas Hacienda López de Haro
Gran Reserva Tinto 2001
- Varieties: Tempranillo and Graciano.
- Ageing: 42 months in new and used French oak barrels.
- Vineyard: Old vines with an average age of 65, located in the Sonsierra and in the Alto Najerilla Valley.
- Colour: Good intensity is maintained despite its long life. The tonalities dominate on the rim with the lively reflection of the cherry tones from its youth.
- Nose: Complex and mineral, it combines notes of ripe Tempranillo fruit with the exuberant spices and aromatic herbs of the Graciano. The common denominator is its barrel aging, with notes of tobacco, chamomile and the character of the passage of time. Its background is sweetly reminiscent of honey, vanilla and dried fruit and nuts.
- Palate: Subtlety and finesse at the entrance, typical “Sonsierra DNA “, driven by the sublime acidity characteristic of the Graciano. The finish gives an indication of the tannic skeleton of the grape and the oak, which bring more rugged tactile sensations, but at the same time very elegant.