Classicas Hacienda López de Haro
Gran Reserva Blanco 2012
- Varieties: Viura, Malvasía and Garnacha blanca.
- Ageing: 36 months in new and used barrels with wood from forests in France and Eastern Europe.
- Vineyard: Old vineyards with an average age of 65, located in the Sonsierra and in the Alto Najerilla Valley (Rioja Alta).
- Colour: Golden yellow, medium intensity, very bright and with greenish hues. The rim shows grayish tones.
- Nose: Of great intensity and complexity given its long life. Sweet aromas stand out, with a background of ripe fruit and candied fruits. Notes of hay, cream and vanilla are prominent, complemented by aniseed nuances to reflect a full and lively nose.
- Palate: Its great creaminess surprises, fire-branded with vertical acidity and very pleasant, sweet lingering undertones. The minerally mouth feel accompanies a finish defined by the texture of the wood that infuses character and seriousness to a wine with a pleasant, elegant essence.